City

3 death due to ammonia gas leak

DAINIK NATION BUREAU Panic griped the residents of Shambhu area in Rajpura after three persons were reported dead and 11 injured in a suspected ammonia gas leak from Himalaya Fresh Protein Factory Pvt Limited. The injured were admitted to Government Rajindra Hospital. The incident took place at around 1.30 am. Before the gas leak, a blast was heard suggesting that ...

Read More »

First swine flu death in Himachal’s Kangra district

swine-flu

The first swine flu death in Kangra was reported from Dr Rajendra Prasad Govt Medical College, Tanda. Two persons, tested positive for the H1N1 disease, were also under treatment in the medical college. Medical Superintendent, Tanda hospital, Dr YD Sharma, confirmed today that a 65-year-old patient Joginder Kumar of Digger village in Dehra was admitted to the Tanda hospital a ...

Read More »
error: