DAINIK NATION BUREAU
“Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana” will start in Uttarakhand. With the implementation of this Yojana, Uttarakhand will become the first state, where free healthcare will be provided to all the people of the state. This Yojana, being launched on the birth anniversary of Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ji, will prove to be a revolutionary in health sector. Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana is the highest priority scheme of Chief Minister. On his directives, the scheme has been prepared by doing all homework to provide free treatment facility to all the people of the state. With its launching on December 25, the people of the state will get a big relief.
Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana has been started by the Prime Minister, Government of India, to provide healthcare security to nearly 10 crore families selected in the Socio Economic and Caste Census 2011. About 5.37 lakh families of Uttarakhand have been identified under this Public Welfare Scheme and work to provide free health facilities and medical treatment up to Rs 5 lakh annually has been started. On the directions of the Chief Minister, expanding the scope of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, Uttarakhand government is starting Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana in which medical facilities upto Rs 5 lakh per annum will be provided to all the families of Uttarakhand. In this manner, about 23 lakh resident families in Uttarakhand will get free medical treatment.
This facility will be provided in state government hospitals and listed private hospitals. In case of emergency, this facility will be provided on direct admission in listed private hospitals. But in other cases, treatment in private hospitals will be available on the basis of referral from the government hospital. In order to run the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana in a smooth manner, the government is working to list all government hospitals as well as private hospitals and it is the effort of the government that according to various types of specializations, the hospitals should be listed.
In order to make this Yojana simple and smooth, complaints and suggestions of beneficiaries from general masses are being received on the Toll Free Help Line 104, Mobile App (Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana) and website http//ayushmanuttarakhand.org. Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana is an important initiative in the public health sector.
Key features of the Yojana:-
- In case of felling sick, all families of Uttarakhand will get the benefit of the Yojana in case of getting admitted in a hospital.
- For the medical treatment facility, government and private hospitals have been identified.
- All members of every age group of the eligible beneficiary families can avail benefits under this Yojana.
- The beneficiary family can get it’s as well as family member details through the Mobile App (Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana).
- Such families which are not identified in the Yojana will be registered through Mobile App (Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana) and website http// ayushmanuttarakhand.org
- You must have a Photo Identity Card at the time of treatment.
- The families selected in the Yojana will get treatment after certifying according to their data base and according to the Photo Identity Card of the concerned.
- Packages related to the 1350 types of diseases have been selected in the Yojana.
- 130 packages related to cardiovascular disease, 42 packages related to eye disease, 94 related to nose ear, throat disease, 114 package related to bone disease, 161 package related to urinary disease, 73 package related to women disease, 253 package related to surgical disease, 115 package related to neuro surgery, neuro Radiology and plastic surgery, burn disease, 9 package related to dental disease, 156 diseases related to hair disease, 156 package related to pediatric disease, 70 package related to medical disease, 112 package related to cancer disease and 21 other package have been selected.
- For the assistance of the patients, Arogya Mitra will be deployed in the listed hospitals through which the patients undergoing treatment in the hospital will get help and guidance. Mobile Number of in the listed hospitals will be available at the help desk of the hospital.