A child fight to his life, his parent struggle to pay bill

DAINIK NATION BUREAU

A child, who has lost his hand, has been fighting for his life in a hospital here in Dehradun for the last one month. If hospital stops his treatment due to paucity of cash, then he may lose his life and parent would lose his ward. So far his parent has paid 40 percent of hospital bill and now looking for help to pay the remaining 60 percent of the bill.  www.dainiknation.com appeals to its reader to come forward to save Divyanshu.

Divyanshu Kandari, son of school bus driver, came in contact with high tension wire on October 6 while playing at his neighbour’s roof and he received severe burn injuries from head to leg. Thereafter he was rushed to the Kailash hospital, Dehradun. To save his life doctor first chopped his palm on October 13 and later cut his hand on October 17. As per the rough estimate doctor says its medical expense would be around Rs 11 lakh. Meanwhile his father, who runs school bus, has paid around Rs four lakh to the hospital but now he has nothing to pay the hospital bill. Although he has assured to the hospital to continue his treatment and will arrange remaining money shortly. He is under observation of burn specialist Dr Harish Chandra Ghildiyal.

Talking to dainiknation.com,  his father said that his youngest ward among three child. Although he is still in ICU but doctor says he is responding positively.

How can you help him?

Currently Divyanshu kandari is admitted in ICU ward of Kailash Hospital, Dehradun. His father Daulat Singh kandari, a resident of Tehri, can be contacted over mobile (9897829949) and his bank A/c—32828377469 and IFCI code SBIN0000630. As we know that there are several people or organization help such poor people but so far no one has come forward to help him. We would appeal to our reader that after verifying with the Kailash Hospital you can help the hapless parent to save Divyanshu.

x

Check Also

lok-sabha

CAA comes into effect from Jan 10

The Centre on Friday announced that the Citizenship (Amendment) Act will come into force from ...

error: