After the rape with a girl in Sabarkantha district of Gujarat, the migration continues in the wake of attacks on people of UP-Bihar. President of North Indian Development Council Mahesh Singh Kushwaha has claimed that more than 20 thousand people of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar have left the state in a week. Meanwhile, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Bihar CM Nitish Kumar expressed concern over the situation by talking to Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Monday. Roopani has given them the confidence of the security of the people. He said that there has not been a single incident of violence in the last 48 hours.
Rupani said that the adoption of people from outside has been the tradition of Gujarat. Some people want to spoil the peace of the state. They said, ‘We are committed to maintaining law and order. People can call the police in case of any difficulty. The situation has come under control of the police. Minister of State for Home Pradip Singh Jadeja has said that the people of other provinces have contributed immensely in the development of Gujarat. Some anti-social elements want to disturb the state’s peace-order. According to Jadeja, there have been 56 incidents of attacks on non-Gujaratis in Mehsana, Sabarkantha, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Surendranagar and some other areas. So far, 431 people have been arrested. SRP’s 17 companies are deployed to protect the people of the other province. Social media is also being monitored. 15 cases have been registered against the rumor-bearing 70 people.
In the Sabarkantha district of Gujarat, on 28th September, the heinous crime of rape was committed against a girl just 14 months old. After this, due to the attacks on Hindi-speaking states, especially Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, their migration started.