death

Man electrocuted at a mall in south Delhi

A man was electrocuted to death while repairing an air-condition at a mall in south Delhi’s Sarojini Nagar, police said today.

The deceased was identified as Sarwar Ali, a resident of Amroha in Uttar Pradesh, they said. He was rushed to Safdarjang Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. The body was sent for post-mortem, the officer said, adding that a case of negligence has been registered.

x

Check Also

books

28th edition of New Delhi World Book Fair 2020 begins in Delhi

Union Human Resource Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nisank’ inaugurated the 28th edition of New Delhi ...

error: